Housing Association Customer Care
Customer satisfaction is created by designing and installing a quality kitchen, taking into consideration the tenants existing white goods e.g. cooker, fridge, tumble drier and dish washer. We can complete the installation of a kitchen in one and half days, given the Tenant the minimum inconvenience and maximum satisfaction.
Flexibility for tenants to add additional items
We have a photograph here to show you of a property we installed a kitchen in where the tenant bought a new oven and hob we fitted this on day of installation creating I am sure you will agree a lovely kitchen.
Key Performance Indicators
These indicators keep us focussed on all aspects of a contract we pride ourselves on our customer satisfaction feedback and reaching our targets.
- » One day kitchen and bathroom installation (tiling completed quickly afterwards)
- » We will survey at weekends or evenings and install at weekends if required
- » We currently have three second year, two fourth year and one adult apprentices.
- » We constantly monitor our performance to programme and quality
- » We have previously been involved in schemes to employ local labour
- » Focusing on advance Customer Notification
- » Prior notice of survey (Evenings & Weekends are possible)
- » At least 1 weeks notice of installation
- » Personal delivery of satisfaction forms to encourage completion
- » Custom designed quality kitchens & bathrooms
- » Flexibility for tenants to add additional items
Over the last 18 years we have increased our client base up to 35 Housing Associations.
We have also attained ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and BS OHSAS 18001
housing association customer care
Find out more about how we work together with housing associations.
tenant customer care
We provide a hands on approach with our customers and like to work with tenants from start to finish in a project.
Get in touch
Find out more about our services by contacting us on 01698-828606, emailing us or contact us through our enquiry form